Updated Safety Standards, Covid-19
Dear Valued Clients,
Safety Standards Related to COVID-19 At Cosmetic Transformations we have always been committed to your safety and well-being. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made changes to our regular client care practices. These changes are necessary in order to prioritize safety for all of our clients as well as our own employees. We would like to share with you the steps that we are taking in order to provide a safe environment for your care at a Cosmetic Transformations. In-Office Visit Protocol
* We will be pre-screening all patients that are scheduled to come in to our office for any symptoms of COVID-19. * We have implemented a policy for the safety and testing of our staff members including daily screening and temperature checks. We will be maintaining physical distancing as much as possible throughout the office for staff and patients.
* For your safety all of our staff will be wearing masks when interacting with clients in the office; routine hand-washing is required.
* We request that you wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, a mask will be provided; hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering and throughout the office. * The timing of client visits has been adjusted in order to limit the number of people in the office at a given time—for this reason punctuality is a priority (please do not show up too early, or too late for the appointment).
* We request that clients come on their own to all appointments unless absolutely necessary. Accompanying family members may be asked to wait in the waiting room in order to appropriately physically distance. As we can only have a maximum of six individuals in the waiting room, your supporters may have to wait outside or run some errands while they wait for you to finish your appointment.
* We have increased our in-office cleaning: all areas of patient traffic are regularly cleaned throughout the day; all procedure rooms are cleaned between every client encounter. Thank you for your patience and for your assistance in helping us maintain the excellent safety standards for which we are known—Kyla Gutsche, Founder, Cosmetic Transformations Warmest wishes, Kyla Gutsche Founder, Cosmetic Transformations